Approach and Methodology
Our believe is that every child should feel safe, valued and listened to. By nature every child is tolerant and inclusive and empowered to achieve, regardless of their starting point. Through our curriculum, every child develop their talents and become an active independent learner with the skills and values to make a successful transition to the next stages in their education.
At SIS we adopt a variety of teaching and learning methodologies within our academic programs and school environment. This ensures that our students not only receive an excellent education but develop into independent life-long learners and above all responsible citizens.
To achieve this, SIS teachers provide students with the individual guidance and support necessary to help them to:
- attain academic excellence and social aptitude
- develop a love for learning and a quest for knowledge
- develop free thinking and a scientific frame of mind
- develop their full potential as individuals
- a balanced and well-rounded personality to achieve socially
- become a good citizen and a productive member of society
- develop a true sense of fellowship, tolerance, justice and fair play
- develop a sense of civic, social and moral responsibility
- develop a secular outlook.