Learning at Sønderborg International School
Learning at SIS
At SIS we offer the opportunity for students to immerse themselves in a multilingual and multicultural education at nursery, primary and secondary levels. Our student’s study in a multilingual environment with the education in the classroom delivered in both English and Danish languages, according to the Cambridge and Danish curriculum.
- An International staff and student community
- A multi-lingual environment (over 40% of our students are multilingual)
- Additional English and Danish Language teaching offered
- A family feeling
- An active parent community
- Small class sizes (12-20 students) to help build relationships and achieve high academic standards
- A unique learning environment with educational progression from kindergarten to primary and finally secondary
- Extended progression pathways on graduation into international or Danish academic education.
Have a look at A-Z Sønderborg International School that sums up our policies and everyday life at school. You can also click into our Parent handbook 2022 for a collection of insights that can support the SIS parenting.